I spent a week here for business and let me tell you the only BAD thing is that my company did not want to pay the high prices but the prices are worth it. This hotel is very nice and luxurious, the staff is SUPER fi=friendly and the hotel is around the corner from lots of restaurants, lots of places... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Santiago Hotel Santiago
- Intercontinental Santiago Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FASHIONABLE ELEGANCE IN PRESTIGIOUS EL GOLF The new financial district is a fitting locale for InterContinental Santiago, one of the city's most elegant hotels. Upscale shops and restaurants share the neighborhood, and top attractions such as San Cristobal Hill, Plaza de Armas and La Moneda Presidential Palace are nearby. You can be skiing in under an hour or sailing the ocean in less than two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, Expedia and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Santiago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.