This was the last hotel we stayed at in Santiago de Chile, it was part of our South American Tour with Trafalgar. Located in the business area of the city, near a big shopping centre. The hotel is definitive five stars. Very busy place, people come and go in suits & ties, very formal. Great staff, sometimes a bit overzealous... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Santiago Hotel Santiago
- Intercontinental Santiago Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FASHIONABLE ELEGANCE IN PRESTIGIOUS EL GOLF The new financial district is a fitting locale for InterContinental Santiago, one of the city's most elegant hotels. Upscale shops and restaurants share the neighborhood, and top attractions such as San Cristobal Hill, Plaza de Armas and La Moneda Presidential Palace are nearby. You can be skiing in under an hour or sailing the ocean in less than two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Santiago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.