This is a great hotel. It is a series of cabins on the side of a mountain facing the valley to Pucon. It was unseasonably cold and pouring rain our entire vacation so all we saw was clouds and rain, but it was still a nice stay. The kids liked the heated swimming pool, playground, and the fruit orchards and... More
- Also Known As:
- Mirador Los Volcanes Hotel Pucon
- Mirador Los Volcanes Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Resort offers cabins with beautiful views of volcanoes and mountains, spacious, comfortable and fully equipped, satellite TV, heating, safe, linen in bathrooms and bedrooms, maid service. For use by our guests, we have a park of 10 hectares. forests, trails, viewpoints, outdoor pool, playground, ball court, table tennis, hanging bridge, giant swings, canopy, farm animals and poultry.We also have our exclusive Acqua Mirador Los Volcanes SPA with heated pools with whirlpool relaxation.The place is very beautiful and we are sure you will love. We are located 18 km from Pucón in the Lake Caburgua direction in the center of the main tourist attractions, such as Lagos, National Parks, Spa, Ski Resort, and so on.We have agreements with spas and adventure sports (climbing volcano, rafting, horseback riding, etc), especially for our customers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Mirador los Volcanes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.