It's a really pleasant stay overall, the services are excellent, the food is not bad, the only downside is perhaps the location on the West Coast, which is pretty far from everywhere else. So unless you're conducting your business or have your appointments at that part of town, it's really too far. Although taxi and bus are extremely convenient just... More
- Also Known As:
- Santa Grand Hotel Singapore
- Santa Grand Hotel West Coast Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santa Grand Hotel West Coast is located in the western part of Singapore, with the National University of Singapore (NUS) and National University Hospital (NUH) in close proximity. The five-storey building features elegant rooms and is also adjacent to the business and technology hubs of One-North and International Business Park. Guests will enjoy a warm stay because all sensory details have been carefully refined to be just right. As with all the touches, from the positioning of the high speed network link to the modern amenities, guest will feel thoroughly at home. Santa Grand Hotel West Coast caters mostly to corporate clients with offices located in the western part of Singapore. These include NUS, NUH, NTU and companies involved in the construction, oil refining, shipping & marine industries. It is primarily a corporate hotel suitable for visiting professors, foreign students or family member, senior level executives and those visiting NUH - overseas patients & family members, corporate companies - foreign expatriates on attachment or temporary lodging till they move to permanent accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Santa Grand Hotel West Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.