We booked an apt for a week to attend the Singapore Air Show. The advantage of an apt over a hotel room is the space and the ability to have a lounge and dining room. the room was spacious. Furniture was not really new as shown on the picture but it was ok.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel Singapore
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashioned in the style of a Mediterranean village, Fraser Place Robertson Walk evokes a delightful and vibrant ambience. It offers 164 spacious and contemporary styled residences, ranging from one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and features a comprehensive range of lifestyle amenities to fulfil the needs of today's discerning travellers. Ideally situated near the banks of the historic Singapore River, the serviced residence enjoys close proximity to the Central Business District, and easy access to the entertainment riverside corridor of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, AsiaRooms, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.