The hotel was very neat and clean as you would expect in Singapore. Mini prices were a bit high and you had to pay extra for the internet which was poor. The food was great from the hotel. Great location for markets and really good cheap food in chinatown markets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty-three-story Hotel of futuristic curvilinear design, situated in the heart of Chinatown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Venere, Amex, Olotels, EasyToBook, Otel, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Furama City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Hotel Singapore
- Furama City Centre Singapore
- Furama City Centre Hotel Singapore
- Furama Singapore