Rooms dated and toilet smelled of pee when I checked in. I'm sure rooms on river-side are better, but road-side not so good; you could be in any city/urban environment. Couldn't email to print and wasted 1.5 hours trying to fix, although staff were helpful. Breakfast fine.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Kings Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Copthorne Kings Hotel
- Copthorne Kings Hotel
- Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Twelve-story Hotel with attached 20-story circular Tower (1978). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Amex, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Venere so you can book your Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.