A nice stop in Singapore. We stayed in a 8 (I think?) person room. This wasn't an issue until a guy started snoring so loud I was pretty sure at one point he was having a seizure.. Other than that, it was a good stay. Friendly staff, clean place.
- Also Known As:
- The Hive Backpackers Hotel Singapore
- The Hive Backpackers Hotel
- The Hive Backpackers Hostel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7 years ago The Hive opened our doors to the world.The support from all our guests over the years and the hardwork + great service put in, The Hive is still going strong 7 years on.Those who have stayed and returned would vouch that we have been constantly upgrading ourselves so that we are in a better position to serve.Our commitment to great service has not changed since Day 1 and that will continue to be our main focus for the many years to come.In 2012, expect to see many more improvements. For those that loved our FREE breakfast (cereals & toast), FREE Internet usage (Wi-Fi included), all day FREE coffee & tea, NO CURFEW, fantastic SERVICE, these are here to stay!Looking for a place that can host your family on that long awaited family holiday?Never knew what it is like to bunk in with a people from all over the world?All you need is a clean, comfortable, cosy place to rest that is easy on the pockets and only worrying where to go and what to eat?Well, The Hive might just be THE place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your The Hive Backpackers Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.