Why do people choose to stay at somewhere cheap then expect five star luxury? Seabird does exactly what it says on the tin!! Our room was large, very clean, air conditioning worked, cheap and well stocked mini bar, towels changed daily, 30m's from the beach (ideal for popping back for the loo or to get out of the sun), friendly... More
- Also Known As:
- Seabird International Hotel Boracay
- Seabird International Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seabird Boracay is a family owned and operated resort in the center of one of the world's best beaches, Boracay Island. Recognized with the Customer Service Excellence Award in 2011 Seabird has been serving guests since 1996 and continually is ranked as one of the "best values" on the island. The resort has a full service restaurant and bar along with room service, international telephone, Free WiFi Internet, Safe Deposit Box, 24 hour Security Services, Room Service and a Front Desk Staff who can arrange for air, boat and bus transfers to and from the resort. Centrally located between Stations 1 and 2, we are only 50 steps from White Beach close enough to all the action and far enough to ensure a quiet nights sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Seabird International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.