Seabird is in an alley next to the Red Coconut. The price was alright for the accomodations. It is not beachfront, but it is literally a 15 second walk down the alley to the beach. This alley was clean, never had any doubts about security down this alley. However, the opening of this alley to the beach is a hangout... More
- Also Known As:
- Seabird International Hotel Boracay
- Seabird International Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seabird Boracay is a family owned and operated resort in the center of one of the world's best beaches, Boracay Island. Recognized with the Customer Service Excellence Award in 2011 Seabird has been serving guests since 1996 and continually is ranked as one of the "best values" on the island. The resort has a full service restaurant and bar along with room service, international telephone, Free WiFi Internet, Safe Deposit Box, 24 hour Security Services, Room Service and a Front Desk Staff who can arrange for air, boat and bus transfers to and from the resort. Centrally located between Stations 1 and 2, we are only 50 steps from White Beach close enough to all the action and far enough to ensure a quiet nights sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Seabird International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.