We've been there for 8 days during the Chinese new year vacation and the rate price was too expensive compare what we've got. The room was the "suite", with an awful mattress, my back still remember it... Two times they forgot to clean the room, and people are not so friendly compare to every philippinos. The breakfast is simple but... More
- Also Known As:
- Seabird International Hotel Boracay
- Seabird International Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seabird Boracay is a family owned and operated resort in the center of one of the world's best beaches, Boracay Island. Recognized with the Customer Service Excellence Award in 2011 Seabird has been serving guests since 1996 and continually is ranked as one of the "best values" on the island. The resort has a full service restaurant and bar along with room service, international telephone, Free WiFi Internet, Safe Deposit Box, 24 hour Security Services, Room Service and a Front Desk Staff who can arrange for air, boat and bus transfers to and from the resort. Centrally located between Stations 1 and 2, we are only 50 steps from White Beach close enough to all the action and far enough to ensure a quiet nights sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Seabird International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.