We stayed 2 nights in this hotel and we were all very disappointed. When we first walked in this hotel we could only see the construction sites around the hotel and we regretted to book it ahead... But I was too late all the money was already paid off. The water in the pool is filthy, covered with a layer... More
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Of Boracay Hotel Boracay
- The Palms Of Boracay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms of Boracay was designed by leading Philippine architect Therese Yupangco and her inspiration was the province of Mindanao. This can be seen in the wonderful architectural features of the roof and the colour schemes and also in the original and antique art work and craft examples that are showcased in the rooms, corridors and lounges.We have taken this theme further and in The Palms of Boracay has created a hotel that truly showcases the best of Filipino hospitality and culture. Our values can be seen reflected in the logo which is ancient Alibata script for the word "Welcome" -"Mabuhay". The Palms of Boracay aims to always have spirit and connect with its community, to care about the environment, to promote Philippine culture, to provide an authentic experience and to be exceptional in service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Palms of Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.