Tried it; won't go back. It wasn't that bad but for Boracay, one can definitely do better. There is no access from the main road so one has to go down at one of the beach access passageways, walk along the beach and enter through their beach side entranceway. There are 3 floors worth of rooms but no elevator. Therefore,... More
- Also Known As:
- Gran Prix Boracay Hideaway Hotel Boracay
- Gran Prix Boracay Hideaway Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ultra-cool beach retreat nicely tucked only a few meters away from the buzz of the spectacular Boracay coastline. Gran Prix Boracay Hideaway enjoys a prime beachfront location, offers you a veritable oasis of calm and understated luxury with its wonderfully modern ambiance, perfect for seaside-casual living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Venere, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Gran Prix Boracay Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.