The Gran Prix is quite cheap as hotels go. But you have to know that it's not luxurious. In saying that the rooms are pretty modern. But there's no view and not much facilities. You get what you pay for. However you do get a cute basic break-fast which is nice. They have wifi (just ask for a password). One... More
- Also Known As:
- Gran Prix Boracay Hideaway Hotel Boracay
- Gran Prix Boracay Hideaway Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ultra-cool beach retreat nicely tucked only a few meters away from the buzz of the spectacular Boracay coastline. Gran Prix Boracay Hideaway enjoys a prime beachfront location, offers you a veritable oasis of calm and understated luxury with its wonderfully modern ambiance, perfect for seaside-casual living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Gran Prix Boracay Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.