If I had to go back to Boracay on a budget trip, I would definitely book in Milflores de Boracay for sure. The rooms are big and spacious. Their beds are big and sheets are clean. Prices are very affordable especially for a group of students who are on a budget. Also, since the place also has limited number of... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming inn found in Station 1 of the Boracay Islands, Milflores de Boracay is a 2-min walk to White Beach. The inn, work of designer Jonathan Matti, boasts of ten 30-sqm, high-ceiling rooms with two queen beds, spacious enough to fit four people comfortably and with ample space to move around. The bathrooms are classy and elegant, featuring black granite counters, rainshowers and custom-made tiles. The inn displays a subtle sophistication comparable to none. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Milflores de Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milflores De Boracay Hotel
- Milflores De Boracay Hotel Boracay