My vacation in Puerto Princesa was extra special because of Palo Alto. The service was beyond excellent, the food was great and the ambiance was very homey and relaxing. I could not ask for more. It was indeed a very memorable experience.
- Also Known As:
- Palo Alto Bed And Breakfast
- Palo Alto Hotel
- Palo Alto Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Palo Alto Bed & Breakfast Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palo Alto is only 15 minutes away from Palawan Airport and 5 minutes away from BM Beach and the soon-to-be-opened Robinsons' Shopping Complex. Palo Alto Bed & Breakfast consists of mostly wooden structures combined with other materials, such as Capiz shells and Abaca fiber, designed to aesthetically enhance the beauty of wood. It nestles harmoniously with Palawan's natural surroundings of lush tropical greeneries and tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Palo Alto Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.