this is a late posting but i want to share my holiday experience in this great place. place is very close to the docking area in aninoan so convenient for the boat ride to batangas pier. they have a very friendly staff and very good food. beautiful infinity pool and relaxing place. my kids enjoyed kayaking and playing in the... More
- Also Known As:
- Sunset At Aninuan Beach Hotel Puerto Galera
- Sunset At Aninuan Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort is on the Tropical Island of Oriental Mindoro, fronting the West Philippine Sea. With the newly built South Luzon Express Way, directly routing to Batangas Port, it's only 2-3 hours by car and ferry boat from Manila International Airport. This resort is one of the most attractive in Puerto Galera with a breathtaking sunset that made the place popular to honeymooners. It's perfect for weddings and families with children. It has a unique combination of style, location and palm-studded arrangement of dwellings with their native interior decor. With the newly added SPA wing, infinity pool and suites, one can easily say that it is one of the best in Puerto Galera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Sunset at Aninuan Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.