Decent hotel. Friendly staff and a pretty good location, especially to and from airport. Temperature is around zero degrees so be prepared. Food options a bit limited but what is offered in lounge during happy hour is very comprehensive. Buffet also pretty good.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Le Meridien Jakarta Hotel
- Jakarta Le Meridien
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Jakarta sits at the heart of the city’s golden triangle.Offering 396 rooms, the hotel exemplifies intimate luxury in a chic Javanese inspired environment. The hotel features an all-day dining restaurant, specialty restaurants serving delicious Lebanese and Japanese Cuisine, two bars—and a world class spa and fitness centre with Asian massage treatments, sauna and whirlpool. The fully renovated main ballroom, called SasonoMulyo, is thoughtfully designed and luxuriously appointed with a capacity up to 1000 guests—an ideal venue for wedding celebrations, corporate events and large-scale functions. A full range of audio, visual equipment and High Speed Internet Access is provided in 10 other meeting venues designed for 10 to 150 persons.Le Méridien Jakarta also features a penthouse suite featuring a 100-year old, handcrafted Kudus House; an intricately carved structure made from teak wood. Le MeridienClub encompasses the top four floors of the hotel tower, and the Club Lounge is on the 20th floor, providing spectacular views of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Le Meridien Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.