I read the review before me, and couldn't fault a single word they said, so I will repeat the sentiment, with my own - 'DITTO'. I've travelled far and wide, and never have I experienced such tranquility. Diana and Gusti are the perfect hosts, and ensure that everything you could possibly wish for is catered to. It needs to be... More
- Also Known As:
- Puri Ganesha Villas Hotel
- Puri Ganesha Villas Hotel Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puri Ganesha’s four very private one, two and three bedroom villas are situated on 400 mtrs of sand & coral beach in the quiet, unspoiled fishing village of Pemuteran in the northwest corner of Bali, near the National Park,at a 3 ½ hours scenic drive from the airport.. Diana’s food is prepared from organic, local ingredients wherever possible. No red meat, only chicken, seafood, salads and vegetable dishes are served. The food is simple, fresh and seasonal and the exciting dinner menu changes every evening.Meals can be served in the villas, the villa dining pavilions, in the little beachfront restaurant or by request on the beach by torchlight.Puri Ganesha is one of very a few resorts worldwide to offer an alternative purely ‘living food’ menu and the resort is a gourmet paradise for vegetarians and vegans who can experience totally different tastes and flavours! Diana’s passion for unusual indigenous and locally grown ingredients has resulted in the new and very unique ‘living’ and everyday menus! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Puri Ganesha Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.