V small grubby rooms. Located next to the ferry port for Macau. Breakfast was a scrum, yet the hotel staff v friendly. Needs a makeover. Appreciate the HK space issue. Perfect for resting a head for one night but seriously depressing. Better to pay a bit more and go to Marco Polo..
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Pacific Hotel And Towers
- The Royal Pacific Hotel
- Royal Pacific Hotel Hong Kong
- The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers in Hong Kong sits uniquely right on the bank of the stunning Victoria Harbour and is the only hotel in Hong Kong to be directly connected to the China-Macau Ferry Terminal. Located on Canton Road, the heart of Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, and with the MTR, Airport Express and Star Ferry just moments away, guests are never far from all the city has to offer: business, entertainment and shopping. Over 700 shops of fashion and flagship stores of international prestigious brands concentrated on Canton Road provide a one-stop pleasurable shopping experience in Hong Kong.The hotel enjoys perfect transportation network to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, AsiaWorld-Expo, Hong Kong International Airport and a series of shopping and sight-seeing spots in Hong Kong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.