I stayed at the Marco Polo Parkside for 5 nights and had very good experience with this hotel. The staff is very friendly, and most speak very good English. I never had a problem communicating with any of their staff. The room was very nice, and despite a few minor problems; I enjoyed my stay here. Rooms: I asked for... More
- Also Known As:
- Marco Polo Parkside Beijing Hotel
- Marco Polo Parkside Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Yayuncun commercial area of Beijing, the Marco Polo Parkside, Beijing is only a kilometre away from the Beijing International Conference Centre, the Olympic Park and the ‘Bird’s nest’ stadium – host to 2008 Olympic Games, Marco Polo Parkside, Beijing is in the nerve-centre of the city. Choose from a wide variety of rooms comprising the Superior Rooms, Deluxe twin Bedrooms, Continental Club Rooms and the Junior Suite to experience the famed Marco Polo brand of comfort, elegance and legendary service. Every room comes with free broadband access. Share a delightful evening or have a power lunch at one of the five dining outlets consisting of the international Café Marco, Beijing Palace Chinese Restaurant, Matsuko Japanese Restaurant, Café 5 and Lobby Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip DaoDao, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Marco Polo Parkside Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.