My wife and I had a wonderful 4 night stay at the Liuhe Courtyard in late September. On arrival there was a reservation glitch - not the hotel's fault. Ivy, the owner, arranged for Lily to accompany us to alternate accommodation, came to get us the next morning, and welcomed us to the courtyard and the hutong (neighbourhood) with the... More
- Also Known As:
- Beijing Templeside Hutong Guest House (Shop 1) Hotel Beijing
- Beijing Templeside Hutong Guest House (Shop 1) Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet and peaceful compound amid the highrises and skyscrapers. An amazingly well-run, well-maintained newcomer on the hotel scene, the LiuHe Courtyard hotel impresses with its original old Beijing residents’ lifestyle, relaxing in the courtyard, enthusiastic neighborhood, friendly staff, and fantastic location down a historic hutong (narrow alley). Since most Beijing courtyard are just like modern western-style buildings, western guests will feel that most things are run to their liking. China is the hometown of martial arts Chinese martial arts has a long history Taijiquan was originally called changquan, 13 potential, and later under the "Book of Changes" movement of yin and yang of the reason for Tai Chi Chuan. Because the potential for shadow boxing, their nature, something out of nothing, the so-called non-polar and also Tai Chi Fortunately , you can learn TaiJi from Master Yu in the LiuHe Courtyard.The price is USD30/per hour (including translator charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Liuheyuan Quadrangle Courtyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.