My 15-year old granddaughter and I were on a first visit to China and were delighted by the character and feeling of this traditional (and historic -- over 100 years old) courtyard accommodation. It was completely updated, comfortable and clean while retaining its historic charm. And right in the heart of busy Beijing, just 5 minutes walk from the metro... More
- Also Known As:
- Beijing Templeside Hutong Guest House (Shop 1) Hotel Beijing
- Beijing Templeside Hutong Guest House (Shop 1) Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet and peaceful compound amid the highrises and skyscrapers. An amazingly well-run, well-maintained newcomer on the hotel scene, the LiuHe Courtyard hotel impresses with its original old Beijing residents’ lifestyle, relaxing in the courtyard, enthusiastic neighborhood, friendly staff, and fantastic location down a historic hutong (narrow alley). Since most Beijing courtyard are just like modern western-style buildings, western guests will feel that most things are run to their liking. China is the hometown of martial arts Chinese martial arts has a long history Taijiquan was originally called changquan, 13 potential, and later under the "Book of Changes" movement of yin and yang of the reason for Tai Chi Chuan. Because the potential for shadow boxing, their nature, something out of nothing, the so-called non-polar and also Tai Chi Fortunately , you can learn TaiJi from Master Yu in the LiuHe Courtyard.The price is USD30/per hour (including translator charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Liuhexiang Quadrangle Courtyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.