Location overall is good- just a few minutes from downtown, but hard to find the entrance for the local cab drivers. Staff- friendly, but hardly any English. (Thank God I speak Mandarin) Rooms are clean though, quite modern, no complaints. Front desk gives you upgrades when possible (twice out of my 3 stays). Breakfast is OK for it's price and... More
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Beijing Downtown Hotel Beijing
- Mercure Beijing Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Beijing Downtown is a garden style hotel situated in Beijing CBD. It is walking distance to Beijing subway and 30 min drive to Beijing airport. Landmarks such as Silk Market and World Trade Center are nearby. The hotel offers free access to its leisure facilities and private parking. Internet access is also complimentary. It features duplex sets, exclusive in the CBD and the largest 4 star meeting facilities. Guests can also enjoy a free shuttle to CBD every morning. The hotel has an open-kitchen style Western restaurant and a Chinese Restaurant specializing in Cantonese cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Travelocity, Otel, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Beijing Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.