I have moved to this Mercure from the Mercure Grand Central and what a good decision that was! I am nearer an office I need to reach but so glad. It is bright, airy, light, lovely. Rooms much better standard than the Grand. Also, not overly silly prices for bottles of water in one's room at this one! Gym and... More
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Beijing Downtown Hotel
- Mercure Beijing Downtown Hotel Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Beijing Downtown is a garden style hotel situated in Beijing CBD. It is walking distance to Beijing subway and 30 min drive to Beijing airport. Landmarks such as Silk Market and World Trade Center are nearby. The hotel offers free access to its leisure facilities and private parking. Internet access is also complimentary. It features duplex sets, exclusive in the CBD and the largest 4 star meeting facilities. Guests can also enjoy a free shuttle to CBD every morning. The hotel has an open-kitchen style Western restaurant and a Chinese Restaurant specializing in Cantonese cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, ACCOR, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, HotelsClick, Ctrip DaoDao and Venere so you can book your Mercure Beijing Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.