I stayed here 2 nights during my trip in Beijing and I really appreciated this place. It's quiet (compared to the street, very noisy and crowded), nice, comfortable and very well located (5 minutes from the metro station). The staff members speaks English (a very rare quality in Beijing !) and are helpful. However, the restaurant prices are a little... More
- Also Known As:
- Peking International Youth Hotel
- Peking International Youth Hotel Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lively hostel! If you like to be surrounded by flowers, and if you like to feel like home when you travel, this is the right place for you!Peking International Youth Hostel is situated at the most charming and popular Hutong Conservative District in Beijing - the south of Nanluoguxiang. It is located near the very heart of the city, in the Dongcheng District. The alley's north end is enclosed by Gulou and Zhonglou. A little south-west at the end of the alley, is the middle axis of Beijing where the Jingshan Park, the Forbidden City and the Tiananmen Square sits along. The gorgeous night time attraction sites, Houhai, Qianhai and Shishahai is just to the west of the alley, in a distance that should take you around only 10 to 15 minutes walk through Yu'er Hutong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Peking International Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.