Bike for rent=broken The Peking cafe=terrible service and overpriced Rooms: really nice equipments Toilets: better than expected Environment: really lovely My advice: you can pay around 13 pounds per night (dorm), but please dont go to the cafe the service is really disappointed and you can have the same food for less around the city. And enjoy beijing !
- Also Known As:
- Peking International Youth Hotel
- Peking International Youth Hotel Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lively hostel! If you like to be surrounded by flowers, and if you like to feel like home when you travel, this is the right place for you!Peking International Youth Hostel is situated at the most charming and popular Hutong Conservative District in Beijing - the south of Nanluoguxiang. It is located near the very heart of the city, in the Dongcheng District. The alley's north end is enclosed by Gulou and Zhonglou. A little south-west at the end of the alley, is the middle axis of Beijing where the Jingshan Park, the Forbidden City and the Tiananmen Square sits along. The gorgeous night time attraction sites, Houhai, Qianhai and Shishahai is just to the west of the alley, in a distance that should take you around only 10 to 15 minutes walk through Yu'er Hutong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Peking International Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.