I stayed here for 3 nights with a couple friends while we did some sightseeing around Beijing. The hostel is a bit difficult to find the first time but the staff were friendly and helpful and the rooms were clean. We split a room with 3 beds, the bathrooms was small but had everything needed. Food at the hostel was... More
- Also Known As:
- Sanlitun Huatong International Youth Hotel
- Sanlitun Huatong International Youth Hotel Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the lively area of Sanlitun, 24hr hot showers. Warm and cosy atmosphere, great bar, free Wi-Fi, english speaking staff. the big heating systerm, the most warm hostel in Beijing. Our free services include Wi-Fi, a library, luggage storage, travel info, 24hr hot showers, English news paper. Our free dumpling party happens every Friday and our free Chinese hot pot party is on every Wednesday night; they're a great opportunity to meet other guests. We also offer tours to many of Beijing's famous attractions and provide transportation and tickets to the city's hottest talked-about shows. We organise daily tours to Mutianyu Great Wall and the Ming Tombs and city tours to Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Tiananmen Square. We also have daily night view tours. We can book car services and tickets for kung fu shows, acrobatics shows and the Beijing Opera Other amenities include laundry facilities, bicycle hire, print/scan services, international phone calls, a 2-for-1 book exchange, a post box, 24hr reception and airport pick-up. We also host birthday parties and traditional festivals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Booking.com so you can book your Sanlitun Huatong International Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.