A bit outdated for a junior suite (the hotel has only junior suites). Everything looks old. King size bed is fine, shower in the bath tub. I paid the 'special rate' for USD 190 for two persons, incl breakfast. The hotel is well situated in the business center of Nairobi and rather safe.
- Also Known As:
- Nairobi Safari Club Hotel Nairobi
- Nairobi Safari Club Hotel
- Nairobi Safari Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel was established in 1984 as an exclusive Members Only Club. In 2001 it was repositioned to a fully fledged five star hotel opening its doors to the public. This year we celebrate 24 years of continuous excellent service. From the very beginning, our main goal has been to provide the best possible service to our guests, almost to the point of obsession and we are striving to constantly improve the quality of our services in order to have satisfied customers that would come back again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Nairobi Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.