I stayed 1 week and my room was clean,comfortable, and had good internet. My room overlooked the pool area. I used their taxi to and from the airport, breakfast was great.My bathroom and shower were fine.Was close to the UNON and Market, so I walked to UNON, but there was a shuttle. Staff were helpful to me. Yes I would... More
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Gardens - Kenya Hotel
- Comfort Gardens - Kenya Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Gardens is a quiet guest house located 8 kms away from the hustle and bustle of Nairobi city. It’s located in one of the safest neighborhood in the city, next to the UNON Compound, a host of embassies and NGOs as well as the Village Market. The Gardens is ideal for a business traveler, especially those conducting business around Gigiri. The tourist will find the Guest House ideal as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, Tingo and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Comfort Gardens Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.