We stayed in a single room with a view of a second hand car yard on one side and the driveway and kitchen on the other. Either the shower or the toilet leaked onto the floor. With tiled floors and plain walls the traffic noise from the road, and kitchen noise from 5:30 am until midnight was amplified. Hard beds,... More
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Gardens - Kenya Hotel
- Comfort Gardens - Kenya Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Gardens is a quiet guest house located 8 kms away from the hustle and bustle of Nairobi city. It’s located in one of the safest neighborhood in the city, next to the UNON Compound, a host of embassies and NGOs as well as the Village Market. The Gardens is ideal for a business traveler, especially those conducting business around Gigiri. The tourist will find the Guest House ideal as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Comfort Gardens Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.