Comfort Gardens was recommended for our conference at the UN Headquarters. I was thrilled with my gorgeous room and balcony. The gardens, pool and restaurant are all lovely. All of the staff, including the fun bar staff, are kind and great fun. They were quite tolerant of our complex international dynamics and even joined in our jokes, pictures, and dancing.... More
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Gardens - Kenya Hotel Nairobi
- Comfort Gardens - Kenya Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Gardens is a quiet guest house located 8 kms away from the hustle and bustle of Nairobi city. It’s located in one of the safest neighborhood in the city, next to the UNON Compound, a host of embassies and NGOs as well as the Village Market. The Gardens is ideal for a business traveler, especially those conducting business around Gigiri. The tourist will find the Guest House ideal as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Gardens Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.