Business trip, great staff very friendly. Solomon the porter was great and so was Eric the receptionist. The menu was limited, we dined upstairs and down stairs. Would stay again, had great room over the national park, saw giraffe so early one morning.
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.