My stay at Le Royal Meridien Abu Dhabi has always been a pleasent, calm and free of hustle stay, the food is great. The sea view is very much relaxing. The staff are highly cooperative and flexible. I highly recomend it.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Le Royal Meridien Abu Dhabi Hotel
- Meridien Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Meridien
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover Le Royal Meridien Abu Dhabi, as the city's long-standing landmark re-emerges, transformed. Conceived over 2 decades ago by the ruling Royal family of Abu Dhabi, the hotel retains its distinctive avant garde exterior, that resembles an eye when seen from above. Strategically located in the heart of the city's commercial district, the hotel is within a 20 minute drive to all areas of Abu Dhabi and just a walk away from major corporations, shopping, parks and the Corniche. Curious minds are awakened by the Arrival Artwork as guests enter and discover the Hub, Le Meridien's re-interpretation of the traditional hotel lobby, where they are immediately transported into a stimulating space. Recently renovated, the hotel's redesign is inspired by both its European roots and its local heritage. Curated art in the hotel inspires a new perspective and discovery continues at check-in with Unlock Art, where guests receive a limited-edition room key designed exclusively by an LM100 artist, which also allows guests to receive complimentary access to the Manarat Al Saadiyat, a 15,400 square meter tribute that brings the story of Saadiyat to life. The 202 spacious guest rooms and 74 lavish suites reveal the city's skyline and coast with panoramic views and feature contemporary, chic design and Le Meridien signature beds. The hotel's transformation also makes it the culinary destination in the city, providing a fresh palate of tastes, including the first Jean-Georges Restaurant, the city's only revolving bar/lounge with 360 degree views of Abu Dhabi, coffee culture brought to life with Illy and the only authentic Irish pub in the city. The hotel boasts 10 restaurants and bars offering best in class culinary exploration. With 8 meeting spaces that can accommodate up to 1,300 attendees, Le Royal Meridien Abu Dhabi's conference facilities provide ample room to encourage creative interaction and forward thinking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Abu Dhabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.