Stayed in this hotel for 5 nights, during the first week of May and enjoyed our time there. The hotel has modern amenities and squeaky clean. Reception and housekeeping, check-in, check-out and prompt. The major plus for who ever staying in this hotel is the walking distance to Al-Wahda mall. Its a one stop mall for all your shopping and... More
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Al Wahda Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Grand Millennium Al Wahda Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant five-star hotel first opened its doors in October 2010 as Abu Dhabi’s largest hotel with 844 rooms. Its spacious 585 hotel rooms and 265 residences have all been meticulously designed in a luxurious contemporary style, offering unrivalled comfort and high-tech connectivity, with features such as multi-line telephones with data ports, wireless internet connection, 37-inch LCD televisions, Bose sound systems, and heated towel racks.The hotel also boasts the largest health club in the city with a 2,700 sqm spa, rooftop outdoor swimming pool and a supersized gym equipped with top-of-the-line Technogym aerobic and weight training machines. Multiple dining venues beckon with authentic and wide-ranging international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Venere, Amex, Otel, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Millennium Al Wahda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.