The experience starts on the way to get to the hotel but driving on a road of the middle of the desert which gives you the impression of being alone, and suddenly appears the hotel which looks like a beautiful fortress. All personal is nice and the rooms are really conformable - I would definitely suggest to have at least... More
- Also Known As:
- Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort By Anantara Hotel
- Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort By Anantara Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where mystic charm, cultural passion and unparalleled luxury evoke distinctive memories. Set in the middle of the Rub' al Khali or Empty Quarter, the largest uninterrupted body of sand in the world, Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resorts by Anantara is isolated from the world, yet is less than 200km away from Abu Dhabi. The resort brings the mysticism of this eminent location to life, inviting you to discover the unique appeal of its surroundings. Enjoy an array of facilities and immerse yourself in the wonderful splendour of an eternally changing landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Splendia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.