We visit Renaissance a lot and are regulars at the Champions, the food is good, especially the sliders and the home made chilli, though they could use a few more bread based dishes. I find the pizza bit oily. As for the atmosphere and service we completely love it. The servers as well as managers are extremely friendly and ready... More
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Doha City Hotel Doha
- Renaissance Doha City Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Renaissance Doha City Center Hotel, located in the new business district of West Bay, you will find a place where business blends seamlessly with pleasure. Only 15 minutes from Doha International Airport, this elegant, hip & contemporary deluxe-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Doha skyline & the Arabian Gulf. The Renaissance Doha City Center Hotel connects to the City Center Shopping Mall which features over 300 stores plus many more activities. All 257 guest rooms are expressively yet functionally designed, with complete amenities to pamper all, whether it is for the well traveled business executive or the fun seeking leisure traveler. Our Renaissance Club Floors offer those who value the finer things in life a comfortable arena for business and relaxation. Features of the hotel include state of the art meeting facilities, an outdoor pool, Vitality Zone (Health Club), Saray Spa and an exciting array of upscale restaurants & bars that offer a unique variety of international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Venere, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Renaissance Doha City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.