Stayed 2 times already in this hotel, and it was in 1 word: Great! Upon arrival it feels really warm, not how big chain hotels normally feel. Lobby is small and cosy, with nice decoration. Stayed 1 time in their Executive Suite, and 1 time in Executive Room. Both rooms are well decorated, with lots of amenities and a balcony... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Vendome Intercontinental Beirut Hotel Beirut
- Le Vendome Intercontinental Beirut Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The intimate Le Vendome Beirut has for years hosted royalty, celebrities and dignitaries from around the globe. Ideally located on the Corniche, a wide promenade on the Mediterranean Sea, the hotel is an easy walk or taxi ride from the National Museum of Beirut, Beirut city centre and shopping on Hamra and Verdun streets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Le Vendome Beirut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.