We loved our stay, the staff are really helpful & friendly. The room was great with excellent linen & comfortable bed. Breakfast on the club floor was very enjoyable. I recommend this as a wonderful place to stay in Amman. The location is a short taxi to downtown costing about $2! Very safe walking around downtown.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Jordan Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Jordan Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Jordan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Jordan is well-established as the area s best business hotel,but leisure travellers are equally at home in the deluxe surroundings. Situated atop one of Amman s seven hills, the hotel is in the heart of the business district, within walking distance of the city centre and a short taxi ride from popular sites such as the Citadel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Jordan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.