Usually any hotel gets old after 15 days but attentive service has been excellent and my next stay will be here as well. SPA facility and work out area is excellent and easy to use. Internet is dependable and variety of restaurants is quite good. Also there are excellent restaurants just across the street for variety.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Jordan Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Jordan Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Jordan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Jordan is well-established as the area s best business hotel,but leisure travellers are equally at home in the deluxe surroundings. Situated atop one of Amman s seven hills, the hotel is in the heart of the business district, within walking distance of the city centre and a short taxi ride from popular sites such as the Citadel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Jordan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.