Very good with an excellent cost benefit, and the main hotel is the fact that it is very well located close to everything and where you meet a lot Jerusalem walk. The only thing that requires care is if the car because the hotel has no parking and is that move with suitcases by a huge courtyard to the entrance.... More
- Also Known As:
- Lev Yerushalayim Hotel Jerusalem
- Lev Yerushalayim Jerusalem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the center of town. Within walking distance of shopping and business areas, historical sites and cultural centers of Jerusalem. All suites and penthouses have one or two bedrooms,a living room, kitchenette, dining area, air conditioning, cable TV, radio and telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Lev Yerushalayim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.