Beautiful historic hotel in Jerusalem. Very kind and attentif staff. Upgraded to a room with old city view. Very nice breakfast with multiple variaties of fresh juices. Very nice open and warmed swimming pool. Only negative point is to not have a complimentary internet access in the rooms despite an effective wireless connection in the loby.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, LHW, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.