It's a good hotel, right opposite the city walls. You can sit out on the large flat roofed area that has an extraordinary views of the walls. But I felt oppressed by the large groups of Christian pilgrims that dominate the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Tulip Inn Jerusalem Golden Walls Hotel Jerusalem
- Tulip Inn Jerusalem Golden Walls Hotel
- Tulip Inn Jerusalem
- Golden Tulip Jerusalem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulip Inn - Jerusalem Golden Walls Hotel - We are part of the World Wide Hospitality of Golden Tulip Hotels. The Jerusalem Golden Walls Hotel is located in the center of the Holy City. Located just outside the northern city walls, between Damascus and Herod's Gates, our hotel is within walking distance from the most religious, historic and cultural centers.The Golden Walls Hotel is a family-owned business managed by the Pilgrims Palace Hotels Ltd. The Golden Walls Hotel was built in 1964 and run by the late Dr. Rasheed Nashashibi till 1983. It was then known as the Pilgrims Palace Hotel. The Hotel has undergone major renovations throughout the last 10 years. It was expanded twice. A new building was added to the existing to make the total number of rooms 120. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Tulip Inn Jerusalem Golden Walls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.