I stayed at Abraham Hostel during Purim 2013 and it was a joyful experience. Rooms are really clean so as the common areas. Breakfast, very Israeli and delicious. I stayed over the weekend so I had the opportunity to have a nice Sabbath dinner, and it was fun to cook with everyone and meet people from all around the world.... More
- Also Known As:
- Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Hotel
- Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Abraham Hostel is located in Jerusalem’s city center catering for independent travelers and small groups. We, the staff & owners of Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, created our dream hostel to support travelers in the Middle East. Located in Jerusalem’s City Center allowing:• Easy access to all major sites and to public transportation• Within walking distance • Central bus station - 15 minutes • Old city - 20 minutes • The enchanting Mahne Yedua Market - 1 minute ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Venere so you can book your Abraham Hostel Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.