Abraham's is a perfect hostel for the kind of person who needs somewhere comfortable to rest after a long day of seeing the most amazing city in the world. I stayed with 3 friends in two twin rooms for 5 days. The rooms were a good size, en-suite, with comfortable beds and all the necessary facilities. We had free WiFi... More
- Also Known As:
- Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Hotel
- Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Abraham Hostel is located in Jerusalem’s city center catering for independent travelers and small groups. We, the staff & owners of Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, created our dream hostel to support travelers in the Middle East. Located in Jerusalem’s City Center allowing:• Easy access to all major sites and to public transportation• Within walking distance • Central bus station - 15 minutes • Old city - 20 minutes • The enchanting Mahne Yedua Market - 1 minute ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Venere so you can book your Abraham Hostel Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.