A great place to meet independent traveler(to share cost for taxi and share travelling experiences), clean room, helpful staff, great location - near Tram and Market. They also offer wide range of tours around Israel. Would stay there again if I visit Jerusalem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Abraham Hostel is located in Jerusalem’s city center catering for independent travelers and small groups. We, the staff & owners of Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, created our dream hostel to support travelers in the Middle East. Located in Jerusalem’s City Center allowing:• Easy access to all major sites and to public transportation• Within walking distance • Central bus station - 15 minutes • Old city - 20 minutes • The enchanting Mahne Yedua Market - 1 minute ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Abraham Hostel Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Hotel
- Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem