I traveled Turkey alone for 3 weeks and the Orient Hostel was my first and last impression--welcoming and personable staff, great location just below Hagia Sophia & the Blue Dome, simple but fresh made to order breakfast, and a wonderful collection of other travelers passing through. In the morning eat breakfast on the rooftop terrace overlooking the Bosphorus, in the... More
- Also Known As:
- Orient Hostel International Hotel Istanbul
- Orient Hostel International Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orient Hostel is situated on the hillside in Sultanahmet, located a few minutes walk from tourist favourites Topkapi Palace, The Blue Mosque and Haghia Sophia. The Orient offers clean accommodation ranging from dorm rooms to private rooms with either shared or private bathrooms. Our attentive and helpful staff, make you welcome with a friendly atmosphere and fun belly-dancing and water-pipe (hookah) nights in the terrace café-restaurant during the high season ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelBookers and Otel so you can book your Orient Hostel International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.