I've stayed at a few hostels in Istanbul and this is easily the best! There are so many it can be hard to pick one, and I wish I'd found this place before staying at the other boring dives I chose in Beyoglu. The Orient is great value for money, it's got a great vibe and the guys who work... More
- Also Known As:
- Orient Hostel International Hotel
- Orient Hostel International Hotel Istanbul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orient Hostel is situated on the hillside in Sultanahmet, located a few minutes walk from tourist favourites Topkapi Palace, The Blue Mosque and Haghia Sophia. The Orient offers clean accommodation ranging from dorm rooms to private rooms with either shared or private bathrooms. Our attentive and helpful staff, make you welcome with a friendly atmosphere and fun belly-dancing and water-pipe (hookah) nights in the terrace café-restaurant during the high season ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Orient Hostel International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.