The hotel was amazing, such a nice atmosphere and kind staff. The food was delicious, the view of the great Bosphorus was simply fabulous, and the rooms were spacious. I would definetly recomand it, as a had a fantastic time there.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel The Bosphorus Hotel
- Swissotel The Bosphorus Istanbul
- Swissotel The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury property, member of the Leading Hotels of the World, located on the European banks of the Bosphorus, within 65 acres of historical gardens. The hotel is close to all main historical attractions including Grand Bazaar, St Sophia and to nearby designer shops and exclusive bars, restaurants. Amrita Spa & Wellness offers a wide range of treatments, and state of the art fitness, indoor/outdoor pools, Turkish hamman & tennis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Amex, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Swissotel The Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.