We stayed at Rose Garden Suites for 5 days in april 2013, best time to visit, I'd recommend. It was just a tad chilly, 14-16 C, perfect to walk through much of the city, and walking there'd be lots of. You couldn't do better than this for location. The Blue Mosque, Aya Sophia, grand bazaar, the museums are just a... More
- Also Known As:
- Rose Garden Suites Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Rose Garden Suites Istanbul Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- . The Rose Garden Suites have only 15 luxury rooms with a unique design of Turkish architecture. The hotel is located just a few steps from the world wide famous Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace and Grand Covered Bazaar. The hotel gets its name because of the roses in the garden. There is a wide range of roses that have been collected from all around Turkey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Rose Garden Suites Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.