I have stayed many times at the Bougainvillier. I like its excellent location, the spacious rooms and large bathrooms. I always feel that it is worth paying a bit more to have a suite with a balcony overlooking the animated quay. The Junior Suites seem to be more modern and have the most daylight. There is no lift and not... More
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillier Hotel Phnom Penh
- Bougainvillier Phnom Penh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on the riverfront in the touristic and lively area, Bougainvillier Hotel is a perfect place for all guests to explore the top Phnom Penh Landmarks such as 3 minute walking to the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Banks and Night market. The Phnom Penh International Airport is a 25 minute driver away.Guests can enjoy free use of the outdoor pool and sauna facilities located just 35 metres from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HostelBookers so you can book your Bougainvillier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.