Even I just stayed one night , the hotel is very good, the dinner and breakfast buffet was very good. But my favorite place was the chinese restaurant they have called Xiang Palace, the dim sun was delicios and the service was outstanding.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Phnom Penh Hotel Phnom Penh
- Intercontinental Phnom Penh Hotel
- Phnom Penh Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Phnom Penh is the city s first international hotel and a striking symbol of its growth and modernisation. Part of a landmark development in the newly defined business district, the hotel is minutes from the Phnom Penh Cultural Centre, the National Museum, the Royal Palace, the Central Market and the vibrant riverside promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Phnom Penh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.