We got what we expected from a hotel of this quality; five star service. Everyone is very helpful and wants to do more. Breakfast options are terrific.......fancy an ice cream? The only downside if one could call it a downside, the hotel is about a 20-30 min tuk-tuk ride from the riverside where all the action is.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Phnom Penh Hotel Phnom Penh
- Intercontinental Phnom Penh Hotel
- Phnom Penh Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Phnom Penh is the city s first international hotel and a striking symbol of its growth and modernisation. Part of a landmark development in the newly defined business district, the hotel is minutes from the Phnom Penh Cultural Centre, the National Museum, the Royal Palace, the Central Market and the vibrant riverside promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Phnom Penh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.