We stayed here on our last night in Phnom Penh having stayed at the beginning of our holiday at the Sunway Hotel. We wished we had stayed here instead. Sunway Hotel needs to up their game. The bedrooms were spacious and we had a lovely bathroom with two sinks for him and her. A walk in shower with two shower... More
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra Hotel Phnom Penh
- Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Hotel Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra is set riverside amongst landscaped gardens in the old quarter of the city. This stunning well located 12-storey colonial style hotel is close to key attractions, embassies and the central business district. Along with 201 luxurious rooms and suites with Mekong or Bassac river views, this 5-star hotel offers an array of chic restaurants and bars, an upscale spa, two swimming pools, a sports club and the finest conferencing facilities in Cambodia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.