Felt so welcome here. Everyone who works here is just so smiley, helpful and nice. They felt reliable/responsible and my room felt safe and was clean. The food downstairs is good and the location (this area is one of the better ones) too. If you bargain, a tuk-tuk to the riverside or to the Russian Market will cost around 2... More
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dog Guesthouse Hotel Phnom Penh
- Blue Dog Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly family-owned guesthouse well located within walking distance of the Royal Palace, National Museum and S-21 prison. Our Tuk-tuk driver (Kok) can bring you to the killing fields as well. Relax in our cozy lounge and meet the other guests with some great food from our restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Blue Dog Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.