Stayed here for 3 nights as a beach-break in a busy 2-week holiday. Reserved a family-condo, which accommodates 4 persons and has a separate sleeping room/bathroom for our children (9 and 11). Resort is halfway in between airport and Nha Trang. Beforehand, we planned on going to town for dinner but we never left the resort... Excellent food in the... More
- Also Known As:
- Mia Resort Nha Trang Hotel Nha Trang
- Mia Resort Nha Trang Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mia Resort Nha Trang is a stunning new 5 star resort nestled in a quiet bay on the beautiful coastline of Khan Hoa Province in Vietnam. Designed and built on eco-friendly principles, our boutique property comprises of just 50 rooms and villas set in lush, manicured gardens. All accommodations feature spacious, light-filled interiors, natural materials and sea views. There are two restaurants on site serving Vietnamese and western dishes made from the freshest, locally sourced ingredients. The simply brilliant Xanh Spa offers some of the best Spa treatments in Vietnam, with a huge range of options for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Mia Resort Nha Trang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.