We stayed at Mia Resort for 4 days. The reason we were here is due a wedding. We had a family room and it was fantastic. The kids (a 4 year old and 11 year old) had there own bathroom and there own tv. This place is amazing, away from the city & smog and is a great place to... More
- Also Known As:
- Mia Resort Nha Trang Hotel
- Mia Resort Nha Trang Hotel Nha Trang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mia Resort Nha Trang is a stunning new 5 star resort nestled in a quiet bay on the beautiful coastline of Khan Hoa Province in Vietnam. Designed and built on eco-friendly principles, our boutique property comprises of just 50 rooms and villas set in lush, manicured gardens. All accommodations feature spacious, light-filled interiors, natural materials and sea views. There are two restaurants on site serving Vietnamese and western dishes made from the freshest, locally sourced ingredients. The simply brilliant Xanh Spa offers some of the best Spa treatments in Vietnam, with a huge range of options for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mia Resort Nha Trang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.