The large swimming pool in the middle of the hotel was a good surprise, breakfast was very good, Roms are modern and confotable,The only thing is the price of excursions and transfert really higher than in town local agencies.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Indochine Palace Hotel
- Best Western Premier Indochine Palace Hotel Hue
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Indochine Palace is surrounded by lush exotic gardens that make it an outstanding landmark in Hue, setting new standards of excellence that is difficult to match by any hotel in Vietnam.This world class hotel is designed to appeal to the affluent, up-market leisure and business travellers; and offers excellent facilities for Mice events (meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions).It‘s luxuriously appointed rooms are spacious and start from 35sqm, highlighted by its 42-inch plasma television and new a generation open bathroom concept. The cosmetics and toiletries carry the exclusive Indochine Palace fragrance.The graphics on every item in the room, from specially designed matchboxes to the In-room Dining menu, reflect the attention to detail Indochine Palace has given the hotel. Most of them are good keepsakes that are worth remembering the Indochine Palace by. Should any of these items catch your fancy and you wish to keep them, please contact the Gift shop at L’Arcade for assistance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, EasyToBook, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Indochine Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.