You go to this place for the schnitzel.... and you won't be disappointed! They're massive! Like the chef has filleted a whole chicken, crumbed and fried it. (Share one between two if you're not I-haven't-eaten-in-two-weeks hungry) My favourite is the Mexican schnitzel, but I'll also give props to the calamari one... it's like an entree on top of your main!!... More
- Also Known As:
- Ngoc Thao Guesthouse Hotel
- Ngoc Thao Guesthouse Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NGOCTHAO Guesthouse was opened in Nowember 2006. It is friendly, bright, clean and hospitable family run.Located in a quiet alley off Pham Ngu Lao street, in the heart of Backpacker area in District 1.We have different kinds of room according to your budget. Every room has air conditioning, ceiling fan, double bed and cable TV with more than 70 channels. Most of the room have a fridge. Our rooms are cleaned and fresh towels is provided daily.Breakfast is included in the price bettwen 6:30 and 10:00 daily. In addition we provide free internet and WiFi in every room is also provided fast internet with cable personal computer.Besides, we're ready to provide many services such as pick up and drop off at the airport by taxi, information about the city and tour, money exchange, laundry, baggage store.Pick up service!Tours desk!We are looking forward to serving you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Ngoc Thao Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.