The hotel room is comfortable and clean. However, there is not much to do around the hotel.There are a lot of vendors on the pavements. Much more to do at the Old Quarter, this hotel is in the French Quarter. You have to take the taxi to the lake, Old Quarter and other tourist attractions. Make sure you are familiar... More
- Also Known As:
- May De Ville City Centre Hotel Hanoi
- May De Ville City Centre Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a quiet street just kept eyesight to the bank of Red river, May de Ville City Centre is a stylish new addition to thousand year old capital. Incorporating an unique combination of contemporary style and Vietnamese traditional materials which created 81 elegant appointed rooms including 4 suites. May de Ville known as an elegant luxury hotel where comfort and service are accorded the highest priority. Located in the beautiful French colonized part of city center, within walking distance to many historical places and fashionable shopping areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your May de Ville City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.