Great water front views from balcony rooms, spotlessly clean and helpful staff, really good breakfasts.Not much to do in Halong once you have done your cruise but a really good place to chill before heading back to the chaos of Hanoi.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Ha Long Bay Hotel Halong Bay
- Novotel Ha Long Bay Hotel
- Novotel Halong Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Ha Long Bay is the first 4 star internationally recognised hotel in the popular region. Just three hours from Hanoi, the 214 room beachfront hotel is in close proximity to major attractions such as bay cruises and local markets. Novotel Ha Long Bay enjoys a stunning vista from all angles, and even the outdoor pool with swim up bar overlooks the idyllic bay. Great for business travel or family holidays, the hotel boasts modern interiors and great facilities including WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Novotel Ha Long Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.