Stayed there for 5 nights at a club room. Very good service all around from check-in to check-out. Very nice beach with a lot off sun beds. Great breakfast at the Sunset lounge. We had a sea view room on the 11th floor which was tip-top. The hotel's location is a bit off the Main Street where most of the... More
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Pattaya Aisawan Hotel
- Pullman Pattaya Aisawan Hotel Pattaya
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in the uniqueness of Pullman Pattaya Aisawan, a culmination of fashion combining traditional Thai & contemporary design aimed to suit your every passion. Check in and Chill out in the comfort of our well-appointed guest rooms. Experience the only beach club in Pattaya, with seaside-style dining on a private beach and two big swimming pools equipped with the state of the art mood lights & chill out music. Relax & enjoy the most stunning sunset view in Pattaya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Tingo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pullman Pattaya Hotel G reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.